AKWAABA, It’s an expression you will hear several times daily as you travel around Ghana,...
Medieval Ghana (4th - 13th Century): The Republic of Ghana is named after the medieval...
Ghana is a nature lover’s delight. It’s sunny equatorial climate and fertile well-watered soils sustain...
Ghanaian festivals are a colourful and vibrant part of the culture. Each year festivals and...
African Tourism News
- Tanzania: Tourism Tops Tanzania Foreign Exchange Receipts in 2018
- Nigeria: First Aircraft Lands At Bayelsa International Airport
- Africa: 5 Romantic Getaways in Africa
- Uganda: Tourism Minister Sparks Controversy over Curvy Women Contest
- Angola: Angola Hosts World Tourism Forum
- Nigeria: Avengers Adopts Atiku, Threatens to Crumble Economy If Buhari Rigs Poll
- Africa: Valentine Special – Marketing Africa As a Female Sex Tourism Destination
- Nigeria: Nigeria Loses Over N144bn Yearly to Medical Tourism On Cancer
- Africa: No Jet Losses for African Carriers in 2 Years As Safety Record Improves
- East Africa: Region’s Airlines Up Competition With New Routes