AKWAABA, It’s an expression you will hear several times daily as you travel around Ghana,...
Medieval Ghana (4th - 13th Century): The Republic of Ghana is named after the medieval...
Ghana is a nature lover’s delight. It’s sunny equatorial climate and fertile well-watered soils sustain...
Ghanaian festivals are a colourful and vibrant part of the culture. Each year festivals and...
African Tourism News
- Ghana: Sign Onto Single African Air Transport Market – African Governments Told
- Kenya: Hotel Lost 4 Employees in Terror Attack, Will Remain Closed
- South Africa: Kumba Iron Ore Demolishes Dingleton Hostel
- Liberia: Tourism – Liberia’s Untapped Billions
- Kenya: Why Attackers Targeted Riverside Complex
- Cameroon: Tourism And Leisure – Govt to Market Cameroon As Destination
- Uganda: Government Seeks to Attract 2.9m Tourists in 2019
- South Africa: This Woman Just Drove a 1958 Morris Minor From Scotland to Cape Town
- Nigeria: Mission Advises Nigerian Travelers to Declare Currency Above $3000, Jewelries in Ethiopia
- Ethiopia: Hyatt Regency Opens Hyatt Hotel Addis Ababa