AKWAABA, It’s an expression you will hear several times daily as you travel around Ghana,...
Medieval Ghana (4th - 13th Century): The Republic of Ghana is named after the medieval...
Ghana is a nature lover’s delight. It’s sunny equatorial climate and fertile well-watered soils sustain...
Ghanaian festivals are a colourful and vibrant part of the culture. Each year festivals and...
The Centre houses a research library, manuscripts, and the grave of Du Bois a famous African-American scholar and the ashes ...
African Tourism News
- South Africa: Foreign Tourists Targeted by Armed Gang on Highway – South African News Briefs – December 6, 2023
- Kenya: Kenya Coast Tourist Association CEO Owino Wants Those Responsible for Pinewood Beach Resort Attacks Arrested
- Ghana: All Set for Maiden Tourism Investment Summit
- Rwanda: UK Home Secretary Arrives in Rwanda
- Tanzania: How Investors Promote Zanzibar Tourism Attractions Globally
- South Africa: South African Authorities Turn to Google in Bid to Curb Crime
- Uganda: Uganda, Kenya Urged to Lift Visa Restrictions to Boost Tourism
- Ethiopia: Discover the New Face of Addis Ababa!
- Nigeria: Federal Govt Bans ‘Ghana Must Go’ Sacks At Airports
- Uganda: Tourism Development Under NDP III